Timothy L. Haugen
Mr. Haugen has served as trustee since 2014 and is a member of the Audit and Disclosure Committees.
Mr. Haugen’s expertise and experience in executive leadership, real estate, business, tax and the healthcare industry benefits the Trust and Board of Trustees.
- Trustee – Sterling Office and Industrial Trust since 2016
Education and Designations
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of North Dakota
- Certified Public Accountant
- Vice President – Orthopedics and Sports Medicine for Sanford Health (2010-2013)
- Administrator – Orthopedic Associates and the Institute for Special Surgery (1988-2010)
- Assistant Controller – MeritCare Hospital (1981-1988)
- Accounting Manager – St. Lukes Hospital (1978-1981)
- Tax Auditor – the State of North Dakota (1976-1978)
- Board Member – Vision Services of North Dakota
- Board Member – Sanford Health Foundation (2012-2018)
- Board Member – Community Living Services
- Board Member – the Hospice of Red River Valley (2011-2019)