Rup K. Nagala
Dr. Nagala has served as trustee since 2017 and currently serves as a member of the Nomination and Governance Committee.
Dr. Nagala’s experience and expertise in operating and managing clinics and executive healthcare administration and leadership benefits the Trust and Board of Trustees.
- Practicing Physician – Sanford Health
- Owns and operates several clinics in rural North Dakota with is wife
- Medical Consultant – Nevada and Colorado Board of Medical Examiners
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine and Geriatrics – University of North Dakota
- Member – North Dakota Board of Medical Examiners
Education and Designations
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
- Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Kokata
- Community Service Award – North Dakota Medical Association
- Rural Practitioner of the Year
- American Family Physician of the Year Runner Up
- President – ND Academies of Family Practice, OB GYN and Interventional Pain Physicians