Joel S. Thomsen
Chief Investment Officer of the Committee
Mr. Thomsen has served as our Chief Investment Officer since 2015. Mr. Thomsen has several years of experience in accounting, finance and strategic leadership that benefits the Trust.
- Founder and CEO – Black Arbor Group
- Managing Director – Bell Wealth Management
- Equity partner – Eide Bailly LLP, Fargo
Education and Designations
- Bachelor of Accountancy from the University of North Dakota
- Certified Public Accountant in Minnesota and North Dakota
- Certified Financial Examiner
- Accredited Reinsurance Administration
- Registered representative of Gardner Financial Services, Inc.
- Real estate agent in North Dakota
- Holds 7/66 securities licenses
- Chief Executive Officer – GOLDMARK Property Management, Inc.
- Chief Investment Officer – Sterling Office and Industrial Trust
- Governor – Sterling Management, LLC